Πέμπτη 24 Οκτωβρίου 2013

γλυκά απελπισμένα αντίο

 

In your honor or maybe to my shame,
I don't know.
Few months and something
or a little less of something,
i don't remember.

I’ve been hunted from your moments,
within my moments, in my dreams.
And I decide to count them.

And I counted.
 

Thirty nights beside you,
and a thousand glances on your shoulders
and many more, i counted, 

staring your chest breathing,
early in the mornings.

The
shivers of your lips,
the spasms of your thighs,
in the countless
kisses
in the everlasting “I want you”.

And I counted again and again i counted,
your fast departures
your insecure looks behind the back,
my insecure looks, 
your infinitely full of egoism tears,
and your only true lie,
hiding behind a vast empty phone call,
 

“goodbye”.

Your sweet but desperate farewell ..



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου